I'm a vet
Running a modern-day veterinary practice is challenging. On top of this, managing your employees’ payroll and pensions is a distraction from your primary role of veterinary care provision.
It’s likely your staff follow shift rotas which change week-upon-week in order to provide round-the-clock cover. These workers earn different pay scales with individual overtime rates. And there’s complicated workplace pensions. Needless to say, your payroll function is demanding.
So, why not outsource to the experts instead for a mere fraction of the cost of performing payroll in house?
Our Quill Payroll outsourcing service covers everything payroll and pension related. As a Bacs-authorised bureau, we even process your staff’s payments directly into their bank accounts.
Quill Payroll comprises…
- Designated point of contact: Your named clerk provides truly personal payroll support with assigned deputy for continuous cover
- Flexible characteristics: Catering for standard and non-standard payrolls, part-Bacs-part-cheque requirements, any frequency, varying pay groups and different rotas
- Payslip breakdown: Showing shifts, rates, overtime, SMP (for large or small employers), SSP, SPP, expenses including mileage claims, loan re-payments, gross and net amounts, pensionable and non-pensionable earnings
- Compliance with evolving legislation: Abolition of NI for under 21s, workplace pensions, Employment Allowance NICs contributions savings, etc… we’ve got it covered!
- Diary administration: Tracking holidays, sickness, maternity, paternity, shared parental or unpaid leave for any qualifying pattern
- Optional pension management: Including eligibility assessment, opt-ins and opt-outs, bespoke pension contributions and pension provider data upload according to auto enrolment regulations
Find out more on the benefits of Quill Payroll.