Pharmacy Payroll Services & Solutions
Running a pharmacy today is more challenging than ever before. With expanding workloads, extended opening times and category M clawbacks, it’s ever harder to operate a profitable business.
Back office functions are an unnecessary distraction from your day-to-day role. Take your payroll and pension, for instance. With evolving shift patterns, variable expenses, permanent and locum staff, it’s a complicated and demanding task.
So, why not outsource to the experts instead for a mere fraction of the cost of performing payroll in house?
Our Quill Payroll outsourcing service covers everything payroll and pension related. As a Bacs-authorised bureau, we even process your staff’s payments directly into their bank accounts.
Quill Payroll comprises…
- Designated point of contact: Your named clerk provides truly personal payroll support with assigned deputy for continuous cover
- Flexible characteristics: Catering for standard and non-standard payrolls, part-Bacs-part-cheque requirements, Bacs-only gross payments for locums, any frequency, varying pay groups and different rotas
- Payslip breakdown: Showing shifts, rates, overtime, SMP (for large or small employers), SSP, SPP, expenses including mileage claims, loan re-payments, gross and net amounts, pensionable and non-pensionable earnings
- Compliance with evolving legislation: Abolition of NI for under 21s, workplace pensions, Employment Allowance NICs contributions savings, etc… we’ve got it covered!
- Diary administration: Tracking holidays, sickness, maternity, paternity, shared parental or unpaid leave for any qualifying pattern
- Optional pension management: Including eligibility assessment, opt-ins and opt-outs, bespoke pension contributions and pension provider data upload according to auto enrolment regulations
Find out more on the benefits of Quill Payroll.