By outsourcing your payroll business function to Quill Payroll, alleviate the burden of payroll and pension management, associated compliance, and focus your internal resources on productive, profitable activities to become more efficient.
With constantly evolving legislation and reforms, it's comforting to know that experienced, comprehensive back office payroll support is available and that your company payroll’s compliant at all times.
Our specialised outsourced payroll division has over 35 years' experience across many industry sectors. Our qualified team of payroll clerks currently handle 4000+ payroll calculations per month for varied companies including businesses just like yours.
In a climate of unpredictability where disaster (natural or otherwise) can strike unexpectedly and suddenly, there's an increasing focus on emergency planning. Reassuringly, Quill Payroll comes with business continuity as standard.
The features and benefits of our market-leading Quill Payroll fully managed service include:-
- Complete payroll service - accurate payroll processing and management, handling everything from Bacs transfer of salary payments to payslip production for streamlined periodic and annual processes
- Optional pension management - in accordance with auto enrolment legislation, we’ll check for eligible joiners, perform complex contribution calculations, manage opted leavers, prepare employee correspondence, upload contributions and pay data to pension providers’ websites and maintain a clear audit trail throughout
- Reduced administration - a lighter workload means your HR Manager can concentrate on his / her core duties; that is, managing your people and policies
- Payment reporting and analysis - automatically receive payment summaries, month and year end reports for close analysis of your firm's salary and pension-related finances
- Built-in business continuity and disaster recovery - uninterrupted service levels and back-up of your valuable payroll information at our secure primary and secondary ISO27001-accredited data stores eliminates concerns about disruption or data loss
- Compliance driven - as a Bacs-approved bureau, we adhere to HMRC legislation, RTI online submission requirements, auto enrolment workplace pensions and defined timescales to avoid any worries regarding non-compliance and missed deadlines
- Voluntary and statutory contributions - in addition to essential tax and national insurance calculations, we can manage complex loan, expense, bonus, pension and other deductions further reducing the pressure on your in-house staff
- Flexible and scalable - we can accommodate weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly and monthly pay runs and scale up or down according to your staffing levels, so you receive the tailored service you need at a cost which reflects your actual size
- Accurate payroll processing - utilise our extensive knowledge and expertise in all-things payroll and pensions for high quality service provision with a guarantee of accuracy
- Prescribed documentation - we take care of all vital documents such as P35, P40, P45, P60 and P11D forms for automatic processing of important paperwork, year-end returns and in-year changes
- Assigned, named payroll clerk - on-demand access to your dedicated clerk, acting as your payroll department, gives you a personal, friendly service and fast resolution of any payroll queries
- Affordable monthly subscription - save money on expensive specialised software, recruitment fees, training and salary costs without having to commit to a long term contract
- Confidential payroll information - safe management of your sensitive payroll data improves security and reduces the risk of exposure to unauthorised personnel
- Optimum software and service support - sign up to additional solutions including our legal accounts, case management and document management software, and outsourced legal cashiering and typing services for real one-stop-shop support
Download a product datasheet for full details of the multiple features and benefits of Quill Payroll. Get in touch to outsource to our professional payroll team today.