I'm a manufacturer
Whether you operate a human-powered factory or mechanised industrial assembly line, the manufacturing process requires all manner of employees, from machine operatives to general factory workers, both part and full time workers, permanent and temporary staff with round-the-clock shift patterns. Also, high staff turnover is not unusual in your industry.
Needless to say, your payroll and pension is complicated. It’s also an unnecessary distraction from your day-to-day role on the factory floor.
So, why not outsource to the experts instead for a mere fraction of the cost of performing payroll in house?
Our Quill Payroll outsourcing service covers everything payroll and pension related. As a Bacs-authorised bureau, we even process your staff’s payments directly into their bank accounts.
Quill Payroll comprises…
- Designated point of contact: Your named clerk provides truly personal payroll support with assigned deputy for continuous cover
- Flexible characteristics: Catering for standard and non-standard payrolls, part-Bacs-part-cheque requirements, any frequency, varying pay groups, temporary workers and different rotas
- Payslip breakdown: Showing shifts, rates, overtime, SMP (for large or small employers), SSP, SPP, expenses including mileage claims, loan re-payments, gross and net amounts, pensionable and non-pensionable earnings
- Compliance with evolving legislation: Abolition of NI for under 21s, workplace pensions, Employment Allowance NICs contributions savings, etc… we’ve got it covered!
- Diary administration: Managing starters and leavers, tracking holidays, sickness, maternity, paternity, shared parental or unpaid leave for any qualifying pattern
- Optional pension management: Including eligibility assessment, opt-ins and opt-outs, bespoke pension contributions and pension provider data upload according to auto enrolment regulations
Find out more on the benefits of Quill Payroll.