I'm a dentist
The staff needed to run a modern-day dental surgery range from dental technicians and nurses to practice managers and receptionists. Their contracted hours, pay bands, conditions and pensions vary significantly.
Managing your workforce’s payroll is a huge responsibility and may unnecessarily distract you from your core function – quality dentistry care provision.
So, why not outsource to the experts instead for a mere fraction of the cost of performing payroll in house?
Our Quill Payroll outsourcing service covers everything payroll and pension related. As a Bacs-authorised bureau, we even process your staff’s payments directly into their bank accounts.
Quill Payroll comprises…
- Designated point of contact: Your named clerk provides truly personal payroll support with assigned deputy for continuous cover
- Flexible characteristics: Catering for standard and non-standard payrolls, part-Bacs-part-cheque requirements, any frequency, varying pay groups and changing NI numbers
- Payslip breakdown: Showing shifts, rates, overtime, SMP (for large or small employers), SSP, SPP, expenses including mileage claims, loan re-payments, gross and net amounts, pensionable and non-pensionable earnings
- Compliance with evolving legislation: Abolition of NI for under 21s, workplace pensions, Employment Allowance NICs contributions savings, etc… we’ve got it covered!
- Diary administration: Tracking holidays, sickness, maternity, paternity, shared parental or unpaid leave for any qualifying pattern
- Optional pension management: Including eligibility assessment, opt-ins and opt-outs, bespoke pension contributions, auto-adjusted calculations for pay-scale modifications and pension provider data upload according to auto enrolment regulations
Find out more on the benefits of Quill Payroll.